- Q:What kind of security does battleshipncstore.com offer for my online credit card purchases?
- A:Battleshipncstore.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard for Internet Commerce transaction security, to encrypt your credit card and personal information as it travels over the Internet to our secure servers. In addition, we employ an outside third party company to periodically test the security of our servers and ensure all credit card and personal information is properly safeguarded. As a result you can shop with confidence on battleshipncstore.com.
In the unlikely event unauthorized charges (as determined by your card issuer) are made on your credit card as a result of purchases made on battleshipncstore.com utilizing our secure servers, the Battleship North Carolina will reimburse you for up to $50 of any amount you are required to pay by the card issuer. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA), Federal law limits your responsibility for unauthorized charges to $50; thus, the Battleship North Carolina will cover you for this liability. In the event of an unauthorized use of your credit card, remember to notify the card issuer in writing as soon as possible.
- Q:Will battleshipncstore.com sell or share my email address information with other companies?
- A:Battleshipncstore.com has a strict policy of not sharing, selling or trading email address information with any other companies. Our policy is to protect this information and to use it for communications purposes only. At battleshipncstore.com, we are committed to ensuring the privacy of our customers.
- Q:When will my Credit/Debit be card charged?
- A:Credit/Debit card charges will be authorized at the time of check out. Debit card authorizations may take up to five (5) days to post to your local bank. Customers should refer to their local financial institution concerning holds on debit card accounts.